The USC Undergraduate Student Government is thrilled to announce our first of many Town Halls of the year, to be hosted in the USG Office in TCC 224 on Thursday, October 24, from 6-7pm. Our focus for this month’s Town Hall will be mental health and wellbeing resources and policies on campus and plans for further development by USG and other stakeholders.
Our schedule for the Town Hall is as follows:
- Opening remarks and welcome to guests — 6pm – 6:05pm
- Mahin Tahsin, USG Vice President
- Presentation and Discussion by Student Health — 6:05pm – 6:15pm
- Kelly Greco, Psy.D., Assistant Director of Outreach and Prevention Services, Clinical Associate Professor at Keck Medicine in the Department of Psychiatry, USC Student Health Center – Counseling and Mental Health Services
- Broderick Leaks, Ph.D., Director of Counseling and Mental Health, USC Student Health Center
- Presentation and Discussion by Campus Wellbeing and Education — 6:15pm – 6:25pm
- Ilene C. Rosenstein, Ph.D., Associate Vice Provost, Campus Wellbeing and Education, Office of Wellness and Crisis Intervention
- Open Forum by all presenters featuring attendee Q&A — 6:25pm – 7pm
WHAT ARE USG TOWN HALLS?
USG Town Halls are regular open forums featuring presentations and guided discussions with campus administrators on key campus issues. They exist to guide USG and USC policymakers and leaders on current thoughts and sentiments regarding prevalent student concerns and problems. We encourage all interested attendees to join us for, and participate in, these important discussions, and contact USG for any important issues that could be our next Town Hall.
# # #
USG Vice President
USG Senior Director of Communications